Thursday, February 2, 2017

heyyyy

Hey y'all!

What's up? Long time, no type. I've been busy with school. I really want straight A's this semester! I'm doing my best. Well, I guess not. I should be reading right now...but I've been doing school stuff all day...so I'll cut myself some slack. Maybe cutting myself slack is the reason I haven't been getting straight A's? Okay, let's stop the self-analysis.

School is going well. I like all my classes. They're all pretty intense, though. I'm also in a peer education program thing that takes up a ton of time, too. I'm trying to find balance between school, the program, my fitness, friends, and my own personal needs. It's been kind of difficult.

The concert I went to last week was incredible! Best concert I've ever been too (even better then Beyonce, honestly)! My friend and I were super close to the stage, I got to touch 6lack, and The Weeknd was there! My hand was, like, 5 inches from his. Awesome. Loved it. And the venue was beautiful, it was in the middle of LA...ugh. Dreamy.

I love living so close to LA, but I rarely get to go. I think I need to expand my social circle so that I get to do more cool stuff, you know? I love my friends but I also love adventure and they aren't really into that right now, I think. I have enough flexibility to do that and they don't. They'd have to give up stuff that I don't have to think about for the sake of fun, and I understand that they don't want to do that. I'm totally okay with it. It just means I have to find more people to do things with.

Have any of you dealt with that? Being ready for something that nobody else around you is quite ready for? Please, let me know. I've always felt like I was on a slightly different path than those around me...and I know where I want to walk, but I want others to walk with me as well. I know I don't need others, but I want them. Maybe it's time for me to become comfortable with walking alone? You know what, I think it is.

Any of you have thoughts? Let me know.

Can't wait to talk to you again soon!

NYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!