Monday, January 16, 2017

remember what i said about chasing dreams?

Sooo you may or may not know that I have some singing videos on YouTube. Well, now you know for sure! I'm trying to do that chasing dreams thing. I still get a bit nervous singing just to the camera because I know I'll be sharing it...but after a little bit I can relax. I'm hoping that the practice of pushing through the nerves this way will help me eventually (hopefully soon) sing in front of people.

I have this thing called #TeamOneTake where I just turn on the camera, sing once, and then upload, mistakes and all. But I hated my first take so much that I just deleted it and started over. So this is more like #TeamTwoTakes :)

I sang Cranes in the Sky by Solange. Super beautiful song...I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!