Sunday, January 8, 2017

10 self love questions

Hey everyone!

I just stumbled across these 10 self-love-encouraging questions to ask yourself. I've reproduced them below.


  1. Will this choice propel me towards an inspiring future, or will it keep me stuck in the past?
  2. Will this choice bring me long-term fulfilment or short term gratification?
  3. Am I standing in my power or am I trying to please another?
  4. Am I looking for what’s right or am I looking for what’s wrong?
  5. Will this choice add to my life force or will it rob me of energy?
  6. Will I use this situation as a catalyst to grow and evolve, or will I use it to beat myself up?
  7. Does this choice empower or disempower me?
  8. Is this an act of self-love or self-sabotage?
  9. Is this is an act of faith (love) or fear?
  10. Am I choosing from my divinity or am I choosing from my humanity?

Consistently practicing self love is incredibly important if you want to lead a happy, fulfilling life. I believe that every choice you make should be a step toward your goals. I try to lead my life this way. It's way easier said than done and I fall off doing it often, but I always try and try again.

For whatever reason, I love to hurt myself and torture myself. I always do it without realizing it. I'll force myself to look at things I don't want to look at, read things that will hurt me, and think about and experiences that cause me a lot of pain. I think it started because I wanted to force myself to look at difficult things and try to learn from it and grow. However, I've learned that it's entirely possible that you can grow strong without forcing yourself through every difficult thing. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to break this habit of putting myself through awful things in an attempt to grow from them. I hope this little list of questions helps me with that. 

I hope the list helps you, too. Have you heard of this list before? What are some of the ways you practice self love?

Talk to you soon,

NYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!